EXPERIENCE LIGHT UP AT ONE LOUDOUN
November 10th to January 2nd
5:30pm - 10:30pm
An extraordinary experience unlike anything you’ve ever seen before. Over 70 different stunning lighting exhibits celebrating a rich cultural heritage with traditional Chinese lanterns and state-of- the-art lighting technology. Free, nightly performances featuring acrobats, dancers and musicians. Interactive craft experiences, foods of the world and so much more make this a can’t miss, new holiday tradition for the whole family.
- Over 70 different stunning lighting exhibits
- Rich cultural heritage with traditional Chinese lanterns
- State-of-the-art lighting technology
- Free, nightly performances feature acrobats, dancers and musicians in the heated tent
- Interactive craft experiences within the heated tent
- Heated tent for dining and relaxing
- Foods of the world and so much more!
"The acrobatic show is wonderful! "
Fun bicycle light generators, so you can have family competitions!!!
Last night we took Olivia on a "big adventure" to Lightup Fest in Ashburn, VA, for her birthday, and we had a blast! Even though the "big adventure" was for our almost 3 year old, the adults had a darn good time too! It was a great way to kick off the holiday season!
I treated my nieces to get their names painted by an artist at Lightup Fest - A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.
It's amazing and totally worth it. We loved it.
The Latest News from Facebook
This message is only visible to admins:
Unable to display Facebook posts
Click here to Troubleshoot.